Nitro Vorza Buggy F3.5 V2 1/8 4WD - Orange
Nitro Vorza Buggy F3.5 V2 1/8 4WD - Orange
sms Se procura um produto que aparece como Esgotado Consulte-nos por favor por email, deverá indicar a referencia do produto no corpo de texto.
Accessories and Parts:
HPI NITRO STARTER PACK (W/USB CHARGER)
HPI Plazma 6.0V 1600mAh NiMH Reciever Battery Pack
Profuel Racing Buggy 16% 2 Litros
Ultimate Racing Óleo de Filtro de Ar Especial
Nitro Vorza Buggy F3.5 V2 1/8 4WD - Orange
The new VORZA line-up is on the launchpad!!
Taking its performance heritage seriously
Buggies and truggies have been a major part of the HPI off-road range for many years, so when the time came to update this range of epically awesome off-road monsters, the choice to keep things true to the Vorza roots was easy!
The Vorza started life as a competition vehicle designed to be approachable, tunable and most of all FUN!! And that’s where we’ve taken Vorza for 2022. Fully tunable, highly capable and HPI TOUGH!
Under the body, each new Vorza Buggy has a ton of great durability and tuning features that make each one a joy to drive with a clear upgrade path to the ”S” spec and beyond! The Vorza takes the race-winning design and mixes it up with the HPI Nitro Star F3.5 V2 to give you
awe-inspiring speed and handling! This is a ready to run (RTR) Buggy that you can take to BMX jumps for hair-raising big-air thrills, and then you can take it straight to any track for top-level racing action - it will turn heads and amaze your friends!
The RTR Vorza Nitro chassis has a wide range of excellent features, esteemed performance heritage, amazingly powerful engine, loads of adjustability in the suspension and a tunable drivetrain, if you want to experiment to tune your Vorza Nitro to your liking.
For 2022, each Vorza Buggy has a completely brand new look as well, with totally new bodies in Matt and Gloss effect and wild new custom painted colors! Even the wheels and tires are all-new designs for
a true "Stop at Nothing" attitude!!
PROVEN CHASSIS DESIGN & LAYOUT
The wide buggy chassis allows all of the components of the Vorza drivetrain to sit flat on the chassis, giving the buggy a very low profile and super low center of gravity for fantastic handling through turns and corners. The 4mm aluminum chassis on the Vorza Nitro features side dirt guards to keep rocks and debris away from the gears and driveshafts, and the front kick-up provides improved handling and steering over rough terrain and tracks. The Vorza buggy is a dream to work on with everything easily accessible.
The awesome Nitro Star F3.5 V2 engine has been a staple of HPI 1:8th buggy models and is the perfect match for the Vorza Nitro, with its signature gunmetal grey cast heatsink head. The F3.5 V2 has true ABC construction, with a chrome-plated brass piston and cylinder surrounded by the lightweight aluminum case and provides all the grunt needed to get the Vorza Nitro up to wild speeds - it's super-powerful and mightily strong, and reliable!
The engine is started by a simple pullstarter system and is protected by a high density foam air filter for extra protection, and the two-needle carburretor allows for simple setup and fine-tuning for any kind of weather or fuel.
One added benefit of the Nitro Star F3.5 V2 is that it's a race-legal .21-size engine, which means you can drop down to your local track or club and enter in a race as soon as you open the box!
- Monster 3.5cc (.21) engine size
- Race legal .21 engine size
- 2.5 horsepower on tap
- True ABC construction for long life
- Composite carb construction helps prevent heat vaporization of fuel
- Finned aluminum crankcase
- The F3.5 V2 features a new lighter heatsink design with larger heatsink fins for improved cooling.
- The pullstart utilises a one-way bearing encased in a larger 14mm hex for increased durability.
- High Density Foam air filter for engine protection
ALL-NEW WHEELS & TIRES
A new Vorza deserves a new set of boots and rims! Brand new 3.14" HEXCODE High-Impact nylon Buggy wheels for 17mm wheel adaptors, wrapped in yet another addition to the TREDZ "by HPI Racing" Tire rack. The Tredz CAUSEWAY Buggy Tires are designed onto a performance canvas, using HPI's tried and tested S Compound. The hex pin tread and canvas pattern works great on a variety of surfaces, from hard-pack dirt to grass and astroturf.
ROCK-SOLID RELIABLE DRIVETRAIN
The Vorza uses race spec machined spiral-cut 'worm gear' crown and pinion diff gears to get the power from the driveshafts to the wheels. A spiral cut is more reliable and much stronger than standard straight-cut gears, giving you extra confidence and fewer maintenance headaches.
You can adjust the diff action with thicker or thinner oils because all three diffs are sealed against leakage, giving you a fantastic boost of tuning ability!
PACKED WITH TOP SPEC FEATURES!
At both ends of the car, the Vorza has everything you'd expect from an all-out competition kit, including inverse steering block design, optional hinge pin holes for the rear uprights and a ton of geometry changes to make!
Front and rear adjustable vented steel disc brakes with extra-powerful fibre brake pads give you short stopping distances with maximum control.
The 125cc Racing Fuel tank features a strong spring-loaded cap, internal baffle system to reduce foaming and weight transfer, plus unique 'clunk' system with integrated stone filter for continued engine running even while the car is upside-down.
MORE THAN JUST A BASHER!
The front suspension has a long list of features, including inverse steering blocks, adjustable roll centre, thick turnbuckle links, aligned king pin and universal joint driveshafts, sway bar and counter-rotating shock mount screws.
All round 106mm equal-length 16mm Big Bore shocks smooth out the ride and provide plenty of adjustment, while the solid suspension arms, knuckles and uprights take the pounding of jumps, dips and landings. Sturdy improved HD High-Impact suspension mounts securely hold the solid suspension arms to the chassis.
Aiding clean-up of the chassis at the end of the day is the easily removable radio tray, just a few screws takes all the electronics out of the chassis. We know users like to get dirty, but a clean car is a happy car!
PERFORMANCE BIG BORE SHOCKS
Four 16mm Big Bore shocks are the perfect fit for the Vorza's capable suspension. Each one features an extra-thick 4mm shaft, a threaded body and spring collar for precise ride height adjustment, steel mounting hardware and self-tightening lower mount screws. A complete range of pistons are included to let you fine-tune the damping effect, and o-rings prevent the shock oil from leaking out of the body.
With the race-winning suspension design and features of the Vorza, you will experience a pure driving feel and total adjustability like never before! Tune the Vorza to your driving style and track conditions with the aid of the full range of adjustments: shock position, oils, springs, pistons, roll centre, wheelbase, camber, sway bars and more!
ALL-NEW RADIO GEAR
Like all HPI trucks, the Vorza Truggy is easy to drive with the included steering wheel controller.
The All-New 2.4Ghz FHSS TF-50 Transmitter features:
- Drop down steering position for a natural control position
- Foam covered wheel for extra comfort and grip
- Swappable steering wheel design for left handers!
- Rubber finger and thumb handle grips
- Rubber bumpers on all corners for the highest protection.
- Magnetic area on the base for body clips or screws while you work!
- Digital on and off switch
- Audible warnings if you leave the TF-50 switched on as well as battery life!
- Servo Reverse, EPA, Trims and Dual Rate switches.
The NEW RF-50 receiver features a waterproof silicone inner jacket for use in any weather and a built in failsafe. Signal on the RF-50 for the FLUX cars and Signal and Battery life for the
RF-50N on the Nitro!
MYHPI: THE ULTIMATE RESOURCE FOR YOUR VORZA 3.5 BUGGY
Once you've got your Vorza 3.5 buggy, add it to your MYhpi garage to get direct information about what will make your car faster, more adjustable and easier to tune. Add your entire HPI collection to your MYhpi garage so you can directly access manuals, videos, tips and help for each of your HPI cars!
- Factory-assembled & pre-painted 4WD 1/8 scale Car
- Pre-painted body with awesome speed graphics
- Pre-mounted all-terrain tires
- High torque metal geared steering Servo
- Nitro Star F3.5 V2 Engine
- Full-time 4WD for excellent control
- Efficient and tough shaft drivetrain with front universals
- 16mm Big Bore oil-filled shocks for confident control
- 4mm aluminum front and rear shock tower
- 4mm aluminium chassis
- Easy-Tune Dual Brake Disc Setup
- Cast aluminium engine mount
- Composite chassis braces for extra driving feel
- Super thick top links
- Fuel tank clunk helps engine stay running if car is upside-down
- Quick access to all critical maintenance points
- Loads of adjustability: roll centre, wheelbase, camber, sway bar and more
- Easy radio tray removal for maintenance and cleaning
- HD High-Impact composite suspension blocks front and rear
- Front and rear sway bars for excellent handling
- Hardened steel spur and clutch bell for extreme durability
- Spiral-cut bevel gears for the best balance of strength and efficiency
- Tough 4-gear differentials
- Suspension based on World Championship pedigree
- Super low CoG for superior handling
- Nylon stone and dirt guards keep rocks out of the chassis
- Dual bellcrank steering
- Cam type servo saver
- All hex head race spec hardware
- Full set of rubber-sealed ball bearings
- 2.4GHz Radio Set with waterproof receiver
HPI-160177 VORZA NITRO BUGGY
1/8th Scale 4WD Nitro Buggy with Nitro Star F3.5 V2 Engine, 2.4GHz Radio System and Painted Body
Drivetrain: Shaft 4WD
WHAT YOU NEED:
20-25% Nitromethane fuel,
Glow igniter, fuel bottle, (HPI-160077 Nitro Starter pack - USB)
RX battery for car (HPI-160153 Plazma 1600mAh NiMH RX battery Pack)
RX battery charger (HPI-118051 Reactor 200 + HPI-115527 Bec Plug Adaptor)
4 x AA Batteries for Transmitter (HPI-101939 Plazma AA 1.5v Alkaline batteries 4pcs)
In this space you will learn how to buy the items you need in our online store.
Meaning of the indication in the availability of the products:
- Items marked In Stock are available in existing quantities for immediate dispatch after payment is made, unless stocks are out of stock.
"Latest items in stock"
- Items with indication Last items in stock are available less than 2 existing units for immediate dispatch after payment is made, unless stocks are out of stock.
- Items with indication Out-of-Stock is allowed to make the purchase and their availability depends on our suppliers. The ideal would be to confirm availability through our contacts before making your purchase.
➡ For more information on how to buy here: Link to How to Buy.
➡ For more information about payment and shipping methods, see here: Link to Payments and Shipping.
feedback Report comment